Tech stack: NodeJS (NestJS), Typescript, MongoDB, Angular, AWS
We want to be the best at what we do.
Already a multi-award-winning language interpreting service, the success of our Wordskii Saas platform means we’re growing at an incredible rate and want to employ someone who loves code to be part of this journey.
Is this you?
We are looking for an experienced Lead Developer / Tech Lead who has an eye for architecture and design and is ready to take the next step to lead the Tech team. You will be joining a highly effective team that uses agile practices in the process of building our systems and have adopted a microservice architecture for the main application.
If you like to learn new skills, processes and code, this role is for you. With multiple development ideas in the pipeline, this candidate will have extensive opportunities to grow and learn.
Skills and Requirements
Experience in following technologies and tools:
- NodeJS (ideally NestJS)
- Azure DevOps pipelines
- Twilio (Desirable)
Have expertise leading a Development and QA team:
- Experience with NodeJS and Microservices
- Practical experience of MongoDB database design, structure, and maintenance.
- Strong track record as a Lead Developer or in similar roles.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience estimating and planning sprint tasks.
- Strong software engineering skills including experience with planning and implementing architecture and design.
What to Expect from The Role
- Lead a team of developers and QAs (internal and external) to deliver software products with high quality.
- Work closely with the Head of Technology to implement technical roadmap and strategy.
- Work closely with Product Owner and SCRUM master to deliver sprints successfully.
- Mentor and train developers within the team to increase the skill and expertise learn from each other.
- Lead the technical improvements to the products along with product roadmap items.
- Interest in languages, translation or experience in similar sectors.
- Experience working with Kubernetes, containerisation and microservices.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.