Professional Face to Face Interpreter
Word360 is looking for people who can provide professional language interpreting services for customers with limited English language skills. If you hold a passion to help local communities & want flexible working hours to work, this is the right opportunity for you, and we want to hear from you!
We are looking for professional face to face interpreters who can fluently speak English and ALL languages.
- We are urgently in need of interpreters for Ukrainian & Belorussian -
Main Purpose of the role:
As an Interpreter, you will be providing face to face language interpreting services to a variety of organisations. In this role you will be making a difference by supporting people where English is not their first language providing interpreting services for NHS, charities, private businesses and local authorities.
As a professional interpreter, you will;
- Interpret bilingually for a number of professional clients
- Adhere to our strict interpreting code of ethics as set by the Chartered Institute of Linguists.
- Work in a professional manner and provide an accurate, confidential and impartial service
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Speak from your native language and English FLUENTLY.
- Possess excellent communication, language and organisation skills
- Be confident, enthusiastic and professional attitude
To qualify for this position you will need;
- To be eligible to be self-employed in the UK and right to work
- to preferably have an interpreting qualification(s)
Please note that this is a self-employed vacancy and you are responsible for registering with HMRC.