Professional Face to Face Interpreter
Areas Covered: Birmingham | Sandwell | Solihull
Word360 is looking for people who can provide professional language interpreting services for customers with limited English language skills. If you hold a passion to help local communities & want flexible working hours to work, this is the right opportunity for you, and we want to hear from you!
- We are urgently in need of interpreters for Ukrainian & Belorussian -
We are looking for professional face to face interpreters who can fluently speak English and ALL languages;
Main Purpose of the role:
As an Interpreter, you will be providing face to face language interpreting services to a variety of organisations. In this role you will be making a difference by supporting people where English is not their first language providing interpreting services for NHS, charities, private businesses and local authorities.
As a professional interpreter, you will;
- Adhere to our strict interpreting code of ethics as set by the Chartered Institute of Linguists.
- Speak from your native language and English FLUENTLY.
- Possess excellent communication, language and organisation skills
- Be confident, enthusiastic and professional attitude
To qualify for this position you will need;
- To be eligible to be self-employed in the UK and right to work
- to preferably have an interpreting qualification(s)
- to have at least 100 hours of interpreting experience.
Please note that this is a self-employed vacancy and you are responsible for registering with HMRC.