Professional Face to Face Interpreter
Are you gifted with the ability to speak multiple language? Are you looking for a career that is rewarding yet challenging, flexible yet reliable?
Yes? Then you could start a career as a professional Community Interpreter & become part of one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
Word360 is looking for bright Interpreters who can provide professional language interpreting services for customers with limited English language skills. If you hold a passion to help local communities & want flexible working hours to work, this is the right opportunity for you, and we want to hear from you!
We are looking for professional face to face interpreters who can fluently speak English and any one of the following languages;
- Czech / Slovak
Main Purpose of the role:
As an Interpreter, you will be providing face to face language interpreting services to a variety of organisations. In this role you will be making a difference by supporting people where English is not their first language providing interpreting services for NHS, charities, private businesses and local authorities.
As a professional interpreter, you will;
- Interpret bilingually for a number of professional clients
- Adhere to our strict interpreting code of ethics as set by the Chartered Institute of Linguists.
- Work in a professional manner and
provide an accurate, confidential and impartial service
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Speak from your native language and English FLUENTLY.
- Possess excellent communication, language and organisation skills
- Be confident, enthusiastic and professional attitude
To qualify for this position you will need;
- To be eligible to be self-employed in the UK and right to work
- Have competent IT skills to access our Wordskii platform and email correspondence
- to preferably have an interpreting qualification(s)
- to have at least 100 hours of interpreting experience.
- Receive regular assignments with complete support.
- Full inductions with ongoing training opportunities
- Continued learning and self-improvement
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated Linguist Relations Team on hand to support you with any queries.
- Online portal and mobile App to manage all your bookings
- Social events throughout the year
- Wide and varied job opportunities.
Please note that this is a self-employed vacancy and you are responsible for registering with HMRC.