Tech stack: NodeJS(NestJS), Typescript, MongoDB, Angular, AWSWe want to be the best at what we do.
Already a multi-award winning language interpreting service, the success of our Wordskii Saas platform means we’re growing at an incredible rate and want to employ someone who loves code to be part of this journey.
Is this you?
Whether you have years of experience as a NodeJS developer or want to take your career to the next level, we want someone who lives for quality code, who wants to dominate new markets and create really great systems for huge organisations, from the NHS to the National Lottery.
You will be joining a small but highly effective team that uses agile practices in the process of building our systems and have adopted a microservice architecture for the main application.
If you like to learn new skills, processes and code, this role is for you. With multiple development ideas in the pipeline, this candidate will have extensive opportunities to grow and learn.
Skills and requirements:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in creating software and developing solutions.
- Experience in developing aforementioned tech stack
- Experience developing a Saas platform, telephony or video technologies .
- Experience both using and implementing web APIs and services on AWS.
- Able to use source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices.
- Strong track record of delivery.
- Unit testing and UI testing.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to perform full life-cycle development.
- Adhere to agreed-upon delivery schedules.
- Interest in languages, translation or experience in similar sectors.
- Experience working with Kubernetes, containerisation and microservices.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience working with JIRA and Bitbucket.
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box, and yes, we know this is a huge role, but we want someone with the right attitude, not just a great CV.
If you have most the experience, don’t be put off applying, because we want someone who finds delivering impactful software exciting and wants to make a difference…so you could be exactly what we need!