We want to be the best at what we do. We want to enable people to access communication support in any language at any time. Want to help us?
Already the biggest language interpreting service in the Midlands, the success of our Wordskii service management software means we’re growing at an incredible rate and want to employ someone who has the highest standards for the projects they oversee.
Is this you?
Whether you have years of experience as a QA/Tester or want to take your career to the next level. We want someone who lives for quality code, who wants to dominate new markets and just create really great tools for huge organisations, like the NHS and other public (and private) organisations…
We’re multiple award-winning, have in-house and offshore teams, love what we do and can’t stop growing…
Our team is small, which means we’re efficient and never stop learning. But we also don’t compromise on quality and we want a QA who strives for excellence and will make that happen, so now is a great time to take up this amazing opportunity.
Skills and requirements:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in QA/testing software products and website
- Experience in using JIRA/X-Ray to manage testing
- Experience in automated testing development
- Experience both using and testing web APIs and services on AWS.
- Strong track record of delivery.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Adhere to agreed-upon delivery schedules.
- Experience working within an Agile environment
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box, and yes, we know this is a huge role, but we want someone with the right attitude, not just a great CV.
If you have most the experience, don’t be put off applying, because we want someone who finds delivering impactful software exciting and wants to make a difference…so you could be exactly what we need!