Who is Insignia?
Founded in 2008, Insignia is a Birmingham-based crisis management firm helping international clients prepare their businesses for the worst.
Through Insignia’s expertise, businesses can implement emergency plans for anything from carrying a business through a pandemic to how to handle the media in a crisis. They offer complete crisis training based on realistic scenarios for different sectors.
In the course of their international work, Insignia needed to adjust to delivering training remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to do this, they faced a number of specific challenges:
- Demonstrate their remote, multilingual capabilities in order to win major contracts
- Deliver specialist services remotely to a range of international clients
- Achieve translation in a variety of formats within short time frames
- Translate more than 100 fictional social media posts into Swedish and Portugese
- Produce corporate marketing videos
The main challenge in our work with Insignia was the variety of information involved coupled with the time constraints and the need for a remote delivery.
Not only did we help the client bid for and ultimately win a major international contract, we subsequently helped them provide the promised deliverables.
We successfully localised a corporate video with our in-house services, and translated more than 100 social media posts into 2 very distinct languages simultaneously.
Finally, we provided a team of sector-specialist, in-country linguists for the delivery of a significant health and safety training course for miners in Brazil.
The webinar training was delivered over a period of 5 days, with 2-3,000 words translated and hours of video sessions interpreted.